Thursday, May 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal # 2

This month I received a wonderful box from Kiersten at Testing TasteBuds. It was a fabulous box of goodies. It came right before my husband and oldest son went on a road trip. She shared some Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies that were yummy. I've made them twice now there that good. The Peanut Butter Granola was so good that I hunted it down to include in my own box this month. Since my person was out of town and I sent it late. That rice Krispee treat you see was HUGE and covered in chocolate! I shared it with my husband over a couple of nights it was that big. We love fiber one bars in our house, I didn't eat these. My kids snatched them up before I even knew they were gone. Speaking of kids they saw those Dora Chocolate milk straws. I'm saving them for a rainy day when we need a little something special to get through dreary June in Washington. Thanks again Kiersten it was all fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. That granola IS good. :) I guess I should thank Kiersten! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want more, you can find it at Fred Meyer or Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm so glad you liked everything :) it was a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete