Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals

I love food, and not just any food but I love to try new food. At any given time I can tell you the newest chocolate, candy or what ever on the market. I found a pen pal site made just for me! I stumbled across a blog called the lean green bean. They have whats called a foodie pen pal group. I get to mail a box full of my favorite treats to someone clear across the country to try, while on the flip side someone else will be sending me a box of surprises. I can't hardly wait to shop and drop my box in the mail. Want to know my favorite part about this? You have to include a hand written note to your person. I love to write notes but in an age of texts,emails and phone calls who takes the time to write anymore? I don't ever, but I love to and I will love having an excuse to pick out a cool card/stationary to send along with my treats. If you want to check out what I get in my box. come back for a visit at the end of the month and see my reveal post. I am sure it will be GRAND!
The Lean Green Bean

1 comment: